Induction Range Sabbath Mode
- Next Induction Range Sabbath Mode
- How to enter Sabbath Mode on the Next IR
- How to turn on Sabbath Mode
The Sabbath Mode is for use with the Oven only.
- Bake, Roast, Proof, and Warm modes can be used in Sabbath.
To turn on Sabbath Mode:
- Turn the oven light on or off.
- Touch Settings, then select Sabbath.
- Touch On, then touch Set.
- Touch Quick Start, then select the desired cooking mode and temperature.
- To change the temperature while in Sabbath, touch + or -.
- Each touch increases or decreases the temperature by 25°F or 5°C.
- The temperature changes randomly after the new temperature is selected.
- Touch Off to clear.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820