Wolf Induction Range Burner Locations
- Where are the burner zones on the Next Induction Range?
- How to illuminate the edges of each burner
- Do burners glow?
- How to find burner location
The burner locations on the Next Induction Range are different than the current Induction Range.
- The Next Induction Range has a different burner layout.
- The burners do not glow or light up.
- The burners are not outlined on the cooktop.
- The burner locations might be easier to see with a ventilation hood light or a bright overhead light.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820