Differences Between MM15T/S and MM15TF/S
- What is the difference between the MM15T/S and the MM15TF/S?
- Multifunction Cooktop module model number change
- What does the F indicate in the updated model number?
The model number for the MM Transitional Multifunction Cooktop Module was updated to indicate a model that can be paired with cooktops and modules when installed side by side.
- There is no functional or design differences between the MM15T/S and the MM15TF/S.
- All modules have been updated to include the 'F' designation, indicating a framed unit that may be paired with other cooktops and modules that also contain the 'F' in the model number.
- For more information, refer to Integrated Module Trim does not Match Cooktop Trim.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820