Electric Grill Module Does Not Get Hot Enough
- The Electric Grill Module (IG15/S) does not get hot enough
- Why is the IG15 not searing food properly?
- IG15 Grill Module not heating properly
If the Electric Grill is not searing food properly because it does not get hot enough, confirm the electrical power supply provided to the unit.
- If the power supply is 208V, contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST, for a 208V compatible heating element.
- If the power supply is 240V, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820