Electric Grill, Steamer, and Fryer Module Lock Mode
- Will the IF15, IS15, IG15 automatically enter LOCK mode if sitting in idle mode for a period of time?
- How to lock or unlock an the Electric Grill, Electric Steamer, Electric Fryer Module?
- Why are the unit controls are unresponsive; why is the key symbol illuminated red?
- Lock icon is blinking or flashing
- Electric module does not work when power is first turned on, it is locked
- Why does the electric module lock itself after a power outage?
The Electric Grill (IG15/S), Steamer (IS15/S), and Fryer (IF15/S) Modules will NOT automatically enter LOCK mode if left in idle mode.
- A steady glowing red light within the LOCK KEY indicates the unit is locked.
- When the unit is powered up for the first time or if there was a power outage, the unit will default to the LOCK MODE. This is normal operation.
- To unlock the control panel:
- Touch and hold the KEY symbol for three seconds. The unit will chime twice, and the light within the KEY symbol will go out. The control unit is now in the idle mode.
- To lock the control panel:
- Touch and hold the KEY symbol for three seconds. The unit will chime three times, and the light within the KEY symbol will illuminate.
- Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- If the LOCK will not disable, or if the LOCK KEY is blinking or flashing.
- Reset the unit power at the power supply source.
- Once power is restored, unlock the module.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820