Electric Steamer Module Displays "LO"
- LO displayed on steamer model IS15/S controls
- Steamer not working
- No water in steamer and displays "LO" on panel
If a Steamer displays LO, the controls will shut down power to the element. The unit will sound 3 beeps every 2 seconds for 30 seconds, and then once every 30 seconds until the error is cleared or the condition is resolved. The "TEMPERATURE LED" message will flash on and off until the error is cleared, and "LO" appears on the temperature display.
To correct a LO error:
- Cool the pan and add liquid if needed.
- Reset or clear the controls to begin operation.
- To clear the error, press Clear and Off/On or press Lock. The unit will return to idle mode.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, reset the unit at the circuit breaker and test. No further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820