Electric Steamer Module Sabbath Mode
- Does the Electric Steamer Module have Sabbath mode?
- Set Sabbath mode on an IS15 Electric Steamer
- Is the Wolf SM15T Electric Steamer Module Star-K certified to meet strict religious regulations?
- Fill the steamer basin with 16 cups of water so water will reach the bottom of the insert pan and up the sides slightly.
- Prepare food and place in the solid insert. Food may be heated first to 140°F (60°C) or left at room temperature.
- Place the solid insert pan in the water in the steamer basin.
- Cover with the glass lid.
- Touch the unit ON.
- Set temperature at 190°F (90°C).
- The set temperature cannot be changed without lights adjusting.
- The steamer will stay on until the steamer basin runs dry or the unit is touched OFF.
- There is no Timed Cook in Sabbath with the steamer.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820