Fryer Module Drain and Basin Cleaning
- Manually drain the oil from an IF15 Fryer Module
- Clean the FM15TF Fryer Module basin
- IF15 and FM15 cleaning tips
To clean and refill the Fryer Module:
- Empty oil from the fryer basin. The IF15 and FM15TF Fryer Modules must be installed in a base cabinet that allows access to the manual drain valve for draining the oil.
- Position a heat-resistant bucket under the drain outlet to collect the oil.
- Standard food grade plastic or metal buckets are available locally at most hardware stores or online.
- Use a bucket with a minimum 2 gallon capacity.
- To open the manual drain valve, push the safety latch while turning the drain valve handle downward.
- Pour 4 quarts of warm water with liquid detergent into the empty basin.
- Scrub with a nylon brush.
- Drain, rinse well, and dry thoroughly.
- If not dried thoroughly, excess water may spatter hot oil, causing burns.
- Refill with oil.
- If food particles float up from drain, stop filling immediately and repeat cleaning procedure with 4 quarts of fresh water.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820