IM15/S Integrated Module Gas Conversion
- Can the IM15/S convert from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP) or from LP to NG?
- What is the part number for the high altitude conversion kit for the IM15/S Module Cooktop?
- Does the BTU output change when an IM15/S converts from natural or LP gas to the other gas type?
- Conversion kit part # 805044, 813348, 820063, 815897, 816774, 816779
When possible, purchase products made for the gas type they connect to. Gas conversion of IM15/S Gas Cooktops is possible with the use of a conversion kit.
- High altitude conversion is not needed under 8,600' above sea level.
- There is no difference between natural gas or LP configured burners. Converting from natural gas to LP or LP to natural gas does not change burner BTU rating.
- If a gas product is converted to the other type of gas, a sticker is placed near the original serial tag and rating plate to indicate the gas type change.
- A converted unit can change back to the original gas type if needed.
|Conversion To||Kit Part #||Instructions|
|LP Gas Prior to Serial # 16000000||805044||IM15 LP Conversion Instructions|
|LP Gas After Serial # 16000000||813348||IM15 LP Conversion Instructions*|
|Natural Gas Prior to Serial # 16000000||816774, 816779|
Both parts required, not sold as a kit
|Natural Gas After Serial # 16000000||820063||IM15 Natural Gas Conversion Instructions|
|High Altitude LP Gas Prior to Serial # 16000000||Not Available||N/A|
|High Altitude LP Gas After Serial # 16000000||815897||IM15 LP Gas High Altitude Conversion Instructions|
* Kit has changed, no longer comes with instructions, and includes a screw, claw, and jet holder. NOTE: Instructions show a #61 valve bypass screw is used in the conversion process; this screw is NOT used anymore.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820