IM15/S Integrated Module Gas Conversion
- Can the IM15/S convert from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP) or from LP to NG?
- What is the part number for the high altitude conversion kit for the IM15/S Module Cooktop?
- Does the BTU output change when an IM15/S converts from natural or LP gas to the other gas type?
- Conversion kit part # 805044, 813348, 820063, 815897, 816774, 816779
When possible, purchase products made for the gas type they connect to. Gas conversion of IM15/S Gas Cooktops is possible with the use of a conversion kit.
- High altitude conversion is not needed under 8,600' above sea level.
- There is no difference between natural gas or LP configured burners. Converting from natural gas to LP or LP to natural gas does not change burner BTU rating.
- If a gas product is converted to the other type of gas, a sticker is placed near the original serial tag and rating plate to indicate the gas type change.
- A converted unit can change back to the original gas type if needed.
|Conversion To||Kit Part #||Instructions|
|LP Gas Prior to Serial # 16000000||805044||IM15 LP Conversion Instructions|
|LP Gas After Serial # 16000000||813348||IM15 LP Conversion Instructions*|
|Natural Gas Prior to Serial # 16000000||816774, 816779|
Both parts required, not sold as a kit
|Natural Gas After Serial # 16000000||820063||IM15 Natural Gas Conversion Instructions|
|High Altitude LP Gas Prior to Serial # 16000000||Not Available||N/A|
|High Altitude LP Gas After Serial # 16000000||815897||IM15 LP Gas High Altitude Conversion Instructions|
* Kit has changed, no longer comes with instructions, and includes a screw, claw, and jet holder. NOTE: Instructions show a #61 valve bypass screw is used in the conversion process; this screw is NOT used anymore.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820