Integrated Fryer or Steamer Not Heating
- IF15 or IS15 is not reaching temperature.
- Electric Fryer or Electric Steamer Module is not heating.
- IF15 or IS15 is not preheating to desired temperature.
If an Electric Steamer or Fryer Module is not heating:
- Ensure proper power is supplied to unit.
- Verify the unit is not in showroom mode, refer to Integrated Grill Steamer Fryer Showroom Mode.
- Ensure unit is not in LOCK mode; when the module is powered up for the first time, it will default to lock mode.
- Reset unit's power at circuit breaker.
- Ensure desired temperature is selected properly.
For the Integrated Fryer (IF15) only:
- The quality and clarity of the oil can affect the temperature sensors.
- It is best to use the same oil no more than three times.
- Some oils accumulate a fine sediment at the bottom of the IF15.
- This may require the oil to be occasionally or consistently stirred during preheat to reach the desired temperature.
- Consider a different type of oil if this happens repeatedly.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820