L Series Built-In Oven Error Code COMM ERR
- Error code: COMM ERR displayed on L Series Built-In Oven
- Control panel does not work and error code is listed
- What does COMM ERR mean?
- Communication lost with the oven controller
Troubleshooting:COMM ERR displayed on an L Series Built-In Oven indicates a communication error.
- Reset the unit's power at the circuit breaker.
- Turn the unit back on to see if the error message returns. If it does, no further troubleshooting advice if available.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820