L Series Wall Oven Error Code COOL FAN
- Error code COOL FAN
- Cool Fan appears on control panel
- Cooling fan error on L Series Wall Oven
- Cooling fan apparency switch reports cooling fan failure
- Malfunction either of cooling fan or fan apparency switch
- Incorrect fan apparency setting
If an L Series Oven shows the Cool Fan error, no customer troubleshooting advice is available. Service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820