L Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- Delayed Start Feature for L Series Wall Ovens
- How to enter the delayed start feature
- How to use delayed start
The Time of Day clock must be set to the correct time in order for the delayed start feature to work correctly.
Setting delayed start controls for L Series Ovens:
- Oven must be turned off before beginning.
- Touch desired oven ON.
- Touch desired cooking mode (except BROIL, CONV BROIL and BAKE STONE). Change preset temperature if needed.
- Touch STOP TIME. Use the number pads to set the time of day the oven will shut off. Example: Set 6:00 for the time of day the oven turns off.
- Touch COOK TIME. Use the number pads to set the number of hours / minutes the oven will stay on. Example: Set 3:30 for the oven to stay on for 3-1/2 hours.
- Touch ENTER. Note that the display appears as if the oven is on. Using the example above, the oven will start heating at 2:30 and stay on for 3-1/2 hours, turning off at 6:00.
- One audible chime will sound before the last minute of the cooking time. Three chimes that repeat every 30 seconds signal the end of cooking time.
- The oven will shut off after the stop time has been reached.
- Remove food. Always use dry pot holders when removing hot pans from the oven.
- Touch oven OFF to clear the display and stop the signal.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820