Legacy Dual Fuel Diagnostic Mode Err 00
- No error code information available for Err 00 on a Legacy Dual Fuel Range
- DF error code Err 00, Err00, Err OO, ErrOO
- Unusual display on Legacy Dual Fuel control head
- Legacy Dual Fuel temperature knobs show a temperature when unit is turned off
- DF shows 1p
- Legacy Dual Fuel clock shows r
- Legacy Dual Fuel is going into Diagnostic Mode on its own
- Unable to exit Diagnostic Mode
- Unit is in Diagnostic Mode
- Electronic control head touch pad issue
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820