Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Height Adjustment, Leg Extension, and Rear Caster Covers
- What is the height adjustment for the Legacy Dual Fuel Range (DF)?
- How high are the DF grates?
- Front leg extension and rear caster cover availability
- Do front leg covers, rear caster covers come standard with a Legacy Dual Fuel Range?
- Raise the Legacy Dual Fuel Range higher than the 38" maximum floor to countertop height
Legacy Dual Fuel Ranges measure 35 7/8" minimum from the floor to the top of the bullnose.
- Standard height adjustment on all Legacy Dual Fuel Range legs and rear casters allows a floor to countertop height adjustment of 35-7/8" to 38".
- Burner grates sit above the countertop and add 1" additional height, 36-7/8" minimum to the top of the burner grates.
- Standard 2-3/4" front leg covers come with the Legacy Dual Fuel Range.
- To raise the unit higher than the 38" maximum floor to countertop height, place a platform under the unit to raise it to the desired height.
- Extended height kickplates are not available. Refer to Legacy Dual Fuel Range Kickplate Accessory for more information.
Refer to chart below for countertop height adjustment ranges based on front leg and rear caster covers:
|Front Leg Extension and Rear Caster Covers||Countertop Height Adjustment|
|3 1/4" (83mm)||35-7/8" to 36-3/8" (911mm to 924mm)|
|3 3/4" (95mm)||36-3/8" to 36-7/8" (924mm to 937mm)|
|4 1/4" (108mm)||36-7/8" to 37-3/8" (937mm to 949mm)|
|4 3/4" (121mm)||37-3/8" to 38" (949mm to 965mm)|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820