Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Range Knobs
- What knobs come standard with the Legacy Dual Fuel Range (DF)?
- What knobs are available as an accessory for the Legacy DF?
- Is there a charge for knobs or are they included for free?
- What material are Legacy DF knobs made of?
- Are knobs interchangeable between different models?
- Legacy Dual Fuel knob kit, part number 818032, 818033, 818034, 805811, 805812, 805813, 805814, 805815, 805816
- Legacy Dual Fuel knob installation instructions, part number 804624
- Individual knob part numbers
- Select one set of red, black, or stainless steel knobs for Legacy Dual Fuel Ranges at the time of purchase for no additional cost.
- Red and black knobs have a matte finish; stainless steel knobs have a metallic finish.
- Red, black, and stainless steel knobs are made of plastic with a zinc core.
- Legacy Dual Fuel knobs must be specified and ordered separately from the range. If an order for knobs is not placed at the time of purchase, the unit will be delivered with no knobs.
- Additional knob sets must be purchased separately from the range.
- Legacy Dual Fuel knobs delivered with new products are shipped in a separate box.
- If knobs are missing, contact the selling Dealer.
- Knob kits for 48" and 60" ranges will come with extra knobs in case the unit has a griddle, charbroiler, or French top.
- Legacy Dual Fuel Range and Sealed Burner Rangetop knobs are interchangeable, but not between other Wolf models such as the GR and R Series Gas Ranges, RT Series Rangetops or the Next Dual Fuel.
- Legacy Dual Fuel knob bezel screws have a Phillips head.
- Nyliner plastic sleeves are no longer used for knob installation.
- Remove the nyliner to install new knobs, if in place.
- See also, Loose Griddle Knob.
- Extra knob sets are available as sales accessories for an additional cost. See table for part numbers.
- For Next Dual Fuel Range knob part numbers, refer to Next Dual Range Knob Installation.
|Model||Knob Color||Part #|
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820