Legacy Dual Fuel Range Error Code 04
- Legacy Dual Fuel Range error code 4
- ERR 04 displays on a Legacy Dual Fuel
- Error 04 on control panel of a Legacy Dual Fuel
- Shorted circuit detected on the RTD sensor
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- See also, Electric Oven Beeping or Chiming.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820