Legacy Dual Fuel Range Error Code 0E
- Error code 0E
- Error code OE
- Display shows OE on a Legacy Dual Fuel control panel
- How to correct OE on a Legacy Dual Fuel Range
- Power relay shorted, sensed as closed when should be open
- Failure of element circuit
- Failure of relay drive circuitry
- Turn the unit off at the circuit breaker to reset the circuit.
- Turn the unit back on and observe if the error returns and if unit operates properly.
- See also, OPP Displayed on Oven Control Knob.
- If the error does not reset, or comes back, no further troubleshooting advice is available, and service is needed. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820