Legacy Dual Fuel Range Error Code PF
- What does "PF" indicate, and does it require service?
- P F appears on oven knob
- How to clear PF from a Legacy Dual Fuel knob
- Unit had a power failure
- Oven temperature too hot for cooking mode selected
- Turn the oven selector bezel to cooking mode, then back to OFF to reset.
- Open the oven door to cool the oven cavity temperature.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820