Legacy Dual Fuel Timed Bake in Sabbath Mode Instructions
- How to use timed bake in Sabbath Mode on a Dual Fuel Range
- Timed Cook feature in Sabbath Mode
- How to time baking on Sabbath holidays
To use the timed bake feature in Sabbath Mode on a Dual Fuel Range:
- Add food to the oven.
- Turn the oven control knob bezel to either Bake or Roast. The temperature is preset at 350°F (175°C).
- Change the preset temperature, if desired. To change the oven temperature, immediately turn the temperature control knob to the right to increase the oven temperature or to the left to decrease the oven temperature setting.
- Touch Stop Time. Use the arrows to increase or decrease the end time.
- Touch Cook Time. If the cook time is not correct, use the arrows to increase or decrease the desired amount of cooking time.
- Touch Oven Light to turn the oven light on or off, as desired.
- Touch and hold Enter for 5 seconds. "SAb" will show on the oven control knob.
- When the food is finished, remove the food.
- Oven cannot be reset until Sabbath Mode is turned off.
- The oven does not chime to indicate the food is done.
- After the Sabbath or holiday is finished, touch Off to end this feature.
- It is not possible to set timed bake if unit is already in Sabbath Mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820