Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Language Selection
- What languages are available for the E Series Oven?
- How is the language changed on the E Series Oven control or display panel?
- The oven is in a different language, how is this changed?
- Change language to English
- Oven text is in Spanish or French
To change the language on an E Series Oven:
- Press and hold SET CLOCK for 5 seconds to enter User Option mode.
- Unit shows: SELECT LANGUAGE: English-1, German-2, French-3, Spanish-4, Italian-5.
- If the unit does not enter the user option mode, use the pad of your finger to cover SET CLOCK.
- Make sure hands are clean and dry.
- Use the number keys to select the desired language.
- Press ENTER to continue.
- Press OFF (either one on the Double Oven works) to exit User Settings menu.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820