Wolf E Series Wall Oven Displays Error DLB1 Relay or TCO Open
- Error message DLB1 Relay or TCO Open
- E Series Oven has error code DLB 1 Relay TCO Open
- Double line break 1 relay or thermal cutout open error code
- TCO appears on display
- DLB1 relay is open, relay failed, or connection is loose
- Thermal cutout failed, open, or connection is loose
- Oven controls overheated
If an error message appears:
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Note that the oven door should be left closed after each use. Cooling fans run only when the door is closed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820