Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Set Timer
- Set timer
- Cancel timer
- Oven beeping
- The oven has a timer that operates independently from the oven controls.
- Setting the timer does not affect cook time or stop time.
- Once a time is set in hours and minutes, the countdown is seen in the display window.
- Only the last minute counts down in seconds.
To start the oven timer:
- Touch SET TIMER.
- Touch number pads to set time in hours and minutes.
- Touch ENTER to start the timer.
- The oven will chime, and time will flash.
- The timer will continue to chime every 10 seconds until CLEAR is touched.
- To exit the oven timer function, press CLEAR and return to clock.
NOTE: Turning off the oven while timer is running will not cancel the timer.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820