SO24 Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- Delayed Start Feature for 24" E Series Transitional Built In Ovens (SO24)
- How to enter the delayed start feature on a SO24
- How to use delayed start
Troubleshooting:Setting delayed start controls for SO24:
- Select desired cooking mode and temperature.
- Press TIME and turn the knob to select desired operating time (do not press OK).
- Press TIME and turn the knob to select desired switch-off time, then press OK.
- To adjust switch-off time, press TIME twice and turn the knob to select desired time, then press OK.
Answer:The delayed start feature automatically turns the 24" E Series Built In Oven (SO24) on and off at specified times.
- SO24 will remain idle until desired start time and will turn off at desired switch-off time.
- If the temperature probe is used, the probe will override the switch-off time and turn the oven off if the set temperature is reached before the switch-off time.
- If the probe set temperature is not reached before the selected switch-off time, it will not extend operating time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820