SO24TE 24" E Series Oven Temperature Unit Selection (Knob Control)
- Can the display temperature be changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius on the 24" E Series Oven (SO24)?
- How to set the oven temperature units on SO24 with knob control
- Change SO24 temperature from °F to °C
The display temperature can be changed through the user settings on a 24" E Series Oven (knob control).
- With the oven off, press OK (control knob).
- Turn the knob to User Settings.
- Press OK.
- Turn the knob until Temperature Unit appears.
- Press OK.
- Turn the knob to desired temperature unit setting, either °F or °C.
- Press OK once the desired temperature units appear.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820