Legacy Induction Range Clock Standby Power (Sleep Mode)
- Induction Range (IR) control goes blank
- Oven control panel display is blank or ECH goes dim
- Display goes blank on IR controls
- ECH Sleep mode
- How to enable or disable standby power on Induction Ranges
- Clock will not stay lit
The Induction Range (IR) is shipped with the Standby Power option enabled.
- The IR oven clock is disabled 10 minutes after the cooling fan operation is complete if the oven was on.
- The clock is also disabled after 10 minutes of inactivity if the oven was not on but controls were used (example: If the timer was used, the unit would enter standby 10 minutes after the last key touch when the timer is cleared. The unit does not enter standby while the timer is running.)
- The clock illuminates after any touch of the controls or oven use.
To enable or disable standby power:
- Oven must be off.
- Touch and hold Clock for five seconds.
- Touch Stop Time to toggle setting on or off.
- When Standby Mode is on, ON appears in the stop time on the display.
- When Standby Mode is off, OFF appears in the stop time on the display.
- Touch Enter to keep current setting.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820