Legacy Induction Range Verify Software Version
- How to determine what version of controls are on an Induction Range
- Identify software revision for Induction Range
- Touch and hold LOCK pad for 3 seconds when unit is idle.
- With LOCK LED visible, touch and hold + and - for 5 seconds.
- When the LEDs flash, release the keypads and the unit is in Diagnostic Mode.
- Touch + eight times to show eight dots (.) on the left rear control zone.
- The 2-digit display cycles to show the software version of the control.
- Touch ALL OFF to exit mode options.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820