Legacy IR Induction Range Height Adjustment
- What is the height adjustment on the IR Series Induction Ranges?
- How high or low can the IR Induction Range be adjusted?
- How to lower or raise an Induction Range
The IR Series Induction Ranges measure 35-7/8" from the floor to the top of the bullnose and 36" from the floor to the top of the rear riser.
- Dimensions may vary by ±1/8".
- The height adjustment to the bullnose (countertop height) is 35-7/8" minimum to 38" maximum.
- Standard 3-1/4" front leg covers are provided with the IR Induction Range.
- To raise the unit higher than a 38" countertop, a platform must be placed under the product to raise it.
- Wolf does not recommend that the leveling legs be removed to reduce product height; this can cause safety or performance issues as proper airflow is needed under the unit.
- Optional front leg covers and rear casters are available as sales accessories. Refer to Dual Fuel Range and Induction Range Front Leg Cover for more information.
To adjust the unit height:
- Raise the unit to its desired height by adjusting the front legs and rear casters.
- The front legs can be adjusted by rotating the hexagonal leg clockwise to raise and counterclockwise to lower with an open-ended adjustable wrench.
- The rear casters can be adjusted using a 3/4" socket.
- To raise or lower rear caster, reach directly underneath unit to rear caster and attach a 3/4” socket with a long extension onto the adjusting bolt found on front of caster assembly.
- Then, attach a drill or socket wrench to extension and turn bolt left (counterclockwise) to raise or right (clockwise) to lower.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820