M Series Language Selection
- Can the display language be changed on the M Series Wall Oven?
- How to set language to English
- Change display to a different language
Change the display language for an M Series Oven through the Settings menu.
To change the display language:
- Touch Settings. The Settings menu appears.
- Scroll through the menu to Language.
- Touch Language. Language choices appear.
- Scroll to the desired language (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese).
- Chinese may not be an option on older software versions. Update the software to acquire Chinese.
- Touch the desired language option.
- Touch Set. The display reloads with the new language.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820