M Series Oven Dehydration Mode
- How to set dehydration mode
- How to turn on dehydration mode
- How to dehydrate food in M Series Ovens
To set dehydration mode:
- Place doorstop supplied with accessory kit.
- Touch Quick Start, then select DEHYDRATE.
- For professional model, turn selector knob to MORE, then select DEHYDRATE on the control panel.
- Touch START to select preset temperature. To change temperature, touch or use slide bar to select desired temperature, then touch START.
- For professional model, turn selector knob to adjust temperature.
- Touch OFF to stop mode.
- For professional model, turn selector knob to OFF.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820