M Series Oven Door Removal
- Remove or uninstall oven door on M Series Wall Oven
- Can the oven door be removed to make installation easier?
The M Series Wall Oven door is not adjustable.
To remove the door:
- Rotate hinge lock towards oven door to engage door locks on both hinges.
- Using a 6-Lobe Torx type driver, size T-25, remove two door retaining screws as shown below.
- Pull door away from unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820