Wolf M Series Oven Gourmet Mode
- How to use M Series Oven Gourmet mode
- Setting the M Series Oven for Gourmet mode
Setting Gourmet mode varies by oven style:
- On contemporary and transitional M Series Ovens, touch to initiate Gourmet meal preparations. Then select from the options on the control panel.
- On professional models, turn the selector knob to Gourmet.
- Gourmet mode can be used in both ovens at the same time on Double Oven models.
- Set Gourmet mode and press START on the first oven. Then set up and press START for the second oven.
- An error message will display if START is not pressed before trying to set up the second oven.
Cooking with Gourmet mode:
- Gourmet mode is designed to make cooking easy. Simply follow the directions on the screen, select the options, set it, and go!
- The unit chimes when it is done cooking.
- The unit does not turn off automatically.
- If the probe is in use, the unit chimes when the preset internal temperature is reached.
- The unit continues to chime until OK or Oven Off is selected.
- Delayed Start cannot be used with the Gourmet mode.
- Gourmet mode does not count down remaining cook time.
- If used, the temperature probe times food to a specific temperature.
- The timer goes off when the preset internal temperature is reached.
- The probe is only necessary when specified in the options for a particular recipe.
- If the probe is not used, it is necessary to set a kitchen timer if timing is critical to the recipe.
- See also, M Series Temperature Probe.
- Food placed in the oven directly from the refrigerator may have a longer cook time than food at room temperature.
- The Beef - Slow Cook option uses high heat from the bottom, ideal for Dutch oven cooking.
- The M Series Classic Oven Cookbook incorrectly states to use the frozen appetizer mode in Wolf Gourmet mode. M Series Ovens do not have that mode, only Convection Steam Ovens.
Gourmet mode Options:
- Sweet Potato
- Baked Potato
|Fresh Pieces||White/Dark Meat|
|Casserole||Number of Racks|
|Lasagna||Number of Racks|
|Cookies||-||Number of Racks|
|Cake||Sheet||Number of Racks|
|Cupcake||Number of Racks|
|Yeast Roll||Number of Racks|
Gourmet Mode - Mixed Berry Pie
Gourmet Mode - Prime Rib
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820