M Series Oven Prompt to Use Probe
- M Series Oven prompt to use probe when selecting Roast mode
- Popup screen on display to insert probe
- Can the probe prompt be disabled?
When using Roast or Convection Roast, the M Series Oven display prompts the user to insert the temperature probe.
- The popup screen is meant as a hint to the consumer to use the probe when making meat in the Roast or Convection Roast mode.
- It appears any time the knob is rotated to one of these modes.
- It will not appear after checking the "Do not show me" box. The box will need to be checked again after a power interruption.
- The popup will stay on the screen until either Cancel or OK are touched.
- When the popup appears, checking the "Do not show me" box and touching Cancel will disable the prompt.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820