M Series Oven Showroom Mode
- Wolf M Series Oven in Showroom Mode
- Is there a kit part number needed to put an M Series Oven in demonstration mode?
- Is Factory Certified Service needed when putting the M Series Wall Oven units in demo mode?
- M Series Showroom Mode kit, part number 824493
- Instruction sheet part number 824500 or 9048699 for M Series display setup
- What does "Showroom Mode" in the upper right-hand corner of the display mean?
To enter Showroom Mode manually on an M Series Oven:
- From the main menu, tap Settings.
- Scroll left or right until Showroom is highlighted.
- Tap Showroom.
- Tap On to turn on Showroom Mode. Touch Off to turn off Showroom Mode.
- When the unit is in Showroom Mode, "Showroom Mode" appears in the upper right-hand corner of the display.
- To save the mode, tap On or Off twice and then tap Set.
If Showroom Mode cannot be turned off, and the unit puts itself back into Showroom Mode:
- Check power to the unit.
- Turn the power off at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds, then retest unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
See also, Wolf Electric Oven Does Not Heat.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820