M Series Oven Safety Lock
- M Series Wall Oven child safety lock
- Child door lock on M Series Ovens
- How to lock an M Series Oven control panel
Answer:M Series Ovens do not have a child safety lock feature on the oven controls.
- Since the oven activation is a 2-step process a lock feature is not present.
- It is unlikely someone would unintentially turn the oven on and enter a baking mode.
- This functionality is similar to that on Dual Fuel Ranges.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820