M Series Oven Bake Element Relay Shorted | 0021 Error
- Fault code 0021
- Error code 0021
- 0021 shown on control panel display
- M Series Oven shows 0021
- Oven not heating
- Device mapping, failure mapping, location mapping
- Bake element relay shorted
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available for fault code 0021. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820