M Series Oven Lower Cooling Fan Triac Shorted | 0B32 or 0E20 Error
- Fault code 0B32 or 0E20
- Error code 0B32 or 0E20
- 0B32 or 0E20 shown on control panel
- M Series Oven shows 0B32 or 0E20
- Device mapping, failure mapping, location mapping
- Lower cooling fan triac shorted
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and reset.
- Retest unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available for the error code. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820