M Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- Delayed Start Feature for M Series Wall Ovens
- Enter the Delayed Start feature
- How to use Delayed Start
Use the Delayed Start Feature to set a mode to start later in the day and shut off when the cooking is complete. Refer to Wolf Delayed Start Feature for further information.
- Delayed Start works in all M Series Oven modes except Broil, Gourmet, and Stone modes.
How to Enter Delayed Start:
- Touch Quick Start, then select desired cooking mode and temperature.
- Professional models do not have a quick start option on the display.
- For professional models, turn selector knobs to desired mode and temperature.
- Touch Timed Cook and select cooking duration.
- Touch Set to confirm stop time, or use the slide bars to select desired stop time, and touch Set.
- Cooking duration and stop time appear on the display.
- The oven calculates the start time based on how long the oven is set to cook.
- Oven chimes with one minute remaining.
- Oven chimes when complete and continues to chime until canceled or reset.
- To cancel, reset, or turn oven off, touch Timed Cook.
- Oven turns off when cooking is complete. Touch OK to clear display.
- The Time of Day clock must be set to the correct time in order for the Delayed Start feature to work correctly.
- The M Series Oven will skip the preheat and go straight into the cooking stage after a delayed start.
- The oven shows “cooking” on the screen instead of “preheat” to reflect the preheat being skipped.
- Factor the preheat time into the cooking time when using Delayed Start.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820