Condensation in Microwave Drawer Glass Window
- Is it normal for the glass on a Microwave Drawer to fog up?
- Why is there moisture between the glass on a MWD door?
- Should steam form in the MD door glass?
It is possible for the glass pack in a microwave drawer to form fog, steam, or form moisture during use.
- This is primarily related to the power level used, the length of time used, and the moisture content of the food being cooked.
- This moisture should dissipate after the unit cools down. This may take several hours.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820