Microwave Quick On and Add Minute Features
- How to use the quick on and add minute buttons on an MWC24
- Add minute not responsive on MD24, MD30 model
- Quick on button on Convection Microwave
- Add minute button on Convection Microwave
- Standard Microwaves add minute or quick on feature
- How to add time to cook time on a Wolf Microwave
All Wolf Microwave models include the Add Minute feature to add cooking time.
- To add a minute, press the Add Minute button.
- Press it once and the unit will add a minute to the heat time.
- Press it twice and it will add 2 minutes, and so on, at HIGH power.
- For the MD Drawer Microwave models, the unit must be running before pressing Add Minute.
- Pressing the "add minute" button several times when the unit is not running will open the door.
Side-swing door models have an additional Quick On feature.
- Quick On means that the microwave will operate as long as a finger is held on the button.
- Hold the button for a few seconds for short burst of heat.
- One example is for reheating a biscuit for 10 seconds.
- If the unit is in Convection Mode, pressing the QUICK ON will do nothing.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820