HELP Displayed on Microwave
- Help displayed on control panel of Microwave
- How to clear help setting
- How to use help setting on Microwave
- How to enable help feature
If HELP is displayed on the Microwave, the Microwave is in the SETUP/HELP Mode.
- Each setting of sensor reheat, sensor cook, sensor popcorn, micro warm, reheat and defrost has a cooking hint in help mode.
- To view the help tips, select the mode setting then press the Help button on MW Series Microwaves.
- Press the SETTINGS button to view help messages on MS and MC Microwaves.
- The help text appears in the display when cooking in any of these modes.
- The help text will end automatically. To view again, press Help button again.
- Press STOP/CLEAR to cancel the help message and clear all options.
- Press the SETUP/HELP button when HELP appears to view the hint.
MW Series Help Messages
|Popcorn||Use microwave popcorn. Weight Range 1.5 - 3.5 Ounces.|
|Sensor Reheat||Cover with lid or plastic wrap. Weight Range 4 - 36 Ounces.|
|Rice||Use large bowl. Cover. Quantity Range 0.5 - 2.0 Cups.|
|Baked Potatoes||Pierce Skin. Place on paper towel. Quantity Range 1 - 8.|
|Ground Meat||Cover with wax paper. Weight Range 0.25 - 2.0 pounds.|
|Fish/Seafood||Cover with vented plastic wrap. Weight Range 0.25 - 2.0 pounds.|
|Frozen Entrees||Read package. Adjust cover. Weight Range 6 - 17 ounces.|
|Frozen Snacks||Read package. Adjust cover. Weight Range 3 - 8 ounces.|
|Frozen Vegetables||Cover. Do not add water.|
MS and MC Microwaves Help Messages
|Popcorn||Use microwave popcorn. Weight Range 3.0 to 3.5 ounces.|
|Reheat||Cover with lid or wrap. Weight Range 4 - 36 ounces.|
|Baked Potatoes||Pierce skin. Place on paper towel. Quantity Range 1 - 8 pieces.|
|Frozen Entrees||Adjust cover per package. Weight Range 6 - 17 ounces.|
|Frozen Vegetables||Cover. Do not add water. Weight Range 0.25 - 1.5 lbs.|
|Bacon||Place between paper towels. Qty Range 2 - 6 slices.|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820