MD Microwave Drawer Control Lock
- Control Lock feature prevents unwanted microwave oven operation
- Lock MD Microwave Drawer controls
- Lock feature on Wolf MD Microwave Drawers
The Microwave Drawer will not open with the control panel locked. Unlock the control panel before opening the door.
To lock the controls on MD Microwave Drawers:
- Touch Control Lock, then touch Start. "Lock On" appears continuously on the control panel display.
To unlock the drawer controls:
- Touch Control Lock, then touch Start. "Lock Off" appears on the control panel display.
If these steps do not activate or deactivate the lock or the controls do not work, see Microwave Controls Do Not Work.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820