Drawer Microwave Display Does Not Work When Power Cord Is Plugged In
- Microwave control does not work
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, not responding
- No power to microwave or microwave does not turn on
- Microwave dead or no power to microwave
- Display does not occur
- Metal key/power supply unit
- LCD board
- Primary or door sensing switch
- Noise filter
- Short or opened wiring
- Low voltage
If the control panel of a Microwave Oven is not responding:
- Make sure there is power to the product.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820