Microwave Drawer Home Fuse or Circuit Breaker Blown when Power Cord Is Plugged In
- Microwave control does not work
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, not responding
- No power to microwave or microwave does not turn on
- Microwave dead or no power to microwave
- Hume fuse blown
- Metal key/power supply unit
- Primary or door sensing switch
- Monitor switch
- Short in power cord
- Short or opened wiring
If the control panel of a Microwave Oven is not responding:
- Ensure there is power to the product.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820