Microwave Drawer Oven Operates but Produces Little or No Heat
- Microwave Drawer Oven produces little to no heat
- Food results as undercooked, uncooked
- Microwave Drawer lacks heat
- Relay (RY3) stirrer motor
- Short or opened wiring
- Stirrer motor
- Wrong operation
- Low voltage
- Dirty oven cavity
If the Microwave Oven operates but produces little to no heat:
- Ensure the cook cycle is set correctly. Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820