Microwave Light Will Not Turn Off
- Microwave light will not turn off
- How to turn off MWD, MDD, MS, MW, MWC, or MC light?
- MD light stays on
- Standard, Convection, Drop Down Door, and Drawer Microwave light operation
- Door or drawer not making contact with light switch
- Make sure nothing is blocking the door or drawer from closing.
- Try to open and close the door or drawer. Sometimes closing the door with a bit more force can help activate the switch.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820