Wolf Microwave Display Blank or Dim and Unit Works
- Microwave control panel is blank or dim but unit still works
- Pressing buttons on Microwave Oven control panel work, but nothing appears on display
- Microwave can be turned on, but temperature, mode, or time do not appear on the panel
- Display is hard to read, blinking, dim, faded, or appears different than normal
- Words or numbers on display are not fully illuminated, or partial words and numbers shown
If the control panel is blank or hard to read (dim), but the unit is working properly:
- Unplug the unit for 30 seconds and plug it in again.
- Turn on the microwave and check the display again.
- Verify there are no brownouts or power outages in the area. If so, wait until full power is restored and try the microwave again.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
The control panel does not have individual light bulbs that can be changed.
- If the display is not working or partially working after following the steps above, Factory Certified Service is needed.
- The display brightness cannot be changed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820