E Series Microwave Flush Inset Installation
- E Series microwave trim kit in a flush inset installation
- What are the flush inset dimensions for the Standard Microwave Oven MW24 or Convection Microwave Oven MWC24 with the E Series trim kit?
- Can L Series trim be used for flush inset with MW24 or MWC24?
- A flush inset application is for use with a 27" or 30" E Series microwave trim kit.
- A right and left side reveal is not required when installing either MS24 or MC24 with a trim kit.
- A 1/8" reveal is called out in the Wolf Design Guide to provide consistency with other Wolf flush inset reveals but is not required on the sides of either microwave trim kit.
- Flush inset depth is 23-1/8". This extra space accounts for electrical location and proper airflow.
- For trim kit installation information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820