Microwave Showroom Demonstration Mode
- Does the MW24, MWC24, MC24, or MS24 Microwave have a showroom display mode?
- How is the showroom demonstration mode activated?
- Are any additional accessory kits needed to put the MW24, MWC24, MC24, or MS24 into showroom mode?
The Wolf MW24, MWC24, MS24, and MC24 have a showroom mode feature for display that prevents full operation of the unit. An extra kit is not needed to activate the showroom mode.
- The turntable functions normally during showroom mode.
To enter demonstration mode:
- Touch Clock.
- For model MW24, touch the Timer/Clock button.
- Press 0. Do not set the time.
- Touch Quick On/Start pad and hold for 3 seconds.
- "DEMO ON - DURING DEMO NO OVEN POWER" will appear on the display.
- Cooking operations and specific special features can now be demonstrated with no power in the oven.
- For example, touch Add Minute, and the display will show "1:00" and count down quickly to "ΕΝD."
To cancel Demonstration Mode:
- Touch Timer/Clock on MWC24 and MW24 models. For MS24 and MC24 models, touch Clock.
- "TO SET - KITCHEN TIMER - PRESS 1 - TO SET CLOCK - PRESS 2" appears on the display.
- This does not appear on MS24 and MC24 models.
- Touch 0, and "TO QUIT DEMO - PRESS CLEAR" appears on the display.
- Press Clear. "DEMO OFF" appears on the display.
The microwave can also be reset to standard mode by unplugging the unit from the electrical outlet and plugging it back in.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820