Microwave Turntable Hot After Use
- Microwave turntable is hot after use
- Why does the turntable get too hot to touch after using the microwave?
- What causes the microwave turntable to heat up?
The turntable glass in a Wolf Microwave may become warm or hot to the touch when the microwave is in use. The turntable may become too hot to the touch based on a number of variables, including:
- Amount of food in the microwave.
- How long the food is being heated.
- Material of the container the food is being heated in.
- Ceramics and other containers marked as "microwave safe" may contain materials that cause the vessel to be heated as well as the food.
- This heat will transfer to the turntable during the heating process.
- Refer to Microwave Safe Dishes for more information.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820